SEA Impact Lab Program
Impact Lab, in partnership with Uncharted, is a 5-day, funding readiness curriculum equipping social entrepreneurs and startups with the skills they need to seek investment. This hands-on workshop provides participants with an intensive curriculum, supported by world-class mentors, funders and a community of fellow entrepreneurs. Ideal for those who have an existing product and are looking to systematically scale their venture, this program will leave participants with a host of tangible outcomes and skills to approach investors, and a community that provides long-lasting support.
We do not have any Impact Labs scheduled at this time. Make sure you are subscribed to SEA’s newsletter for the latest updates, and read more about the curriculum and criteria below!
Impact Lab Sponsorship
About the Curriculum
By the end of the five days, participants will have:
- Learned the fundraising process from start to finish and the elements needed to successfully raise funding
- Diagnosed their funding preparedness and designed a strategic plan to become funding ready
- Learned research and outreach techniques to find funders and created a list of at least 30 potential funders
- Learned how to build strong relationships with funders
- Completed funding readiness “reality checks” with 4 – 5 real funders and received real and honest feedback on their investment preparedness
- Drastically increased their confidence level about leading an investor meeting, leading to far more productive meetings with future potential funders
This is just a snapshot of the in-depth instruction participants can expect to receive through Impact Lab.
Is this Program Right for You?
SEA Impact Lab can serve entrepreneurs in the early customer traction stage and established customer traction stage. It is designed for early to mid-stage entrepreneurs who are:
- Committed to social and environmental impact with their venture
- Are preparing to take on capital in the next 6-12 months
- Have generated sales and have paying customers for their product or service
- Able to attend the complete lab (all days)
- Able to pay tuition if selected
- 18 years of age or older
The cost of this powerful workshop is $875 for organizational members ($1250 for non-members).