SEA Mentorship Program
Are you an early stage social entrepreneur? Is your social venture looking to grow and scale? Are you looking for guidance from an experienced social enterprise practitioner? Introducing SEA’s Mentorship Program, a new initiative that gives members the opportunity to connect with seasoned, successful social enterprise leaders and business experts for advice, instruction and support.
Interested in participating as a mentee?
The SEA mentorship program is very selective. Only the strongest applicants will be chosen. Potential mentees can be either:
- Professionals leading an existing social enterprise who are looking to grow/scale, or
- Social entrepreneurs who have started their own social venture who are looking to grow/scale.
- Must be a dues paying member of SEA
- Must be based in the United States
- You spend at least 20 hours a week working for your social enterprise
- Your social enterprise has demonstrated commercial success
- You have a clear vision for the future success of your social enterprise
- Eager and willing to accept both positive and constructive feedback, input and ideas
To join the program, please fill out the SEA Mentorship Application.
Visit our Meet the Mentors page to learn more about SEA’s cohort of mentors.