Become an SEA Community Partner to create opportunity, build community and learn about innovation across the social enterprise sector.
Guidelines and Commitment
- Sign up to receive email updates once a month with shareable content
- Share SEA posts on your organization’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn accounts and/or through your organization’s newsletter (minimum 2-3 posts/quarter)
- Tag SEA’s handles in the posts, when applicable
Community Partners will receive
- Positioning to the SEA network as leaders in the field and champions of social enterprise
- Organization name and logo listed with URL on SEA website
- Shout-outs on SEA social channels
What to expect once you’ve confirmed
- SEA will request a high-resolution logo (.jpeg or .png) for our website
- You will receive a “starter toolkit” from SEA’s Communications Coordinator with all the materials and info you will need
- SEA will add you to the Community Partner listserv to receive monthly emails with shareable content
You can view our current Community Partners here.
For more information about becoming a Community Partner, please email our Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.