Vice President of Social Enterprises
- March 19, 2018
About This Job
Arc Broward, a well-established, nationally accredited, non-profit organization based in Sunrise, Florida is currently seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and business savvy executive, with great people skills to join our growing family. The Vice President of Social Enterprises will be responsible for leading all of the business activities for Arc Broward’s social enterprise ventures (Arc Tech, Arc Culinary and Arc Educates). As a Vice President, you would be responsible for the overall leadership and oversight of the enterprises including ongoing sales activity and business development opportunities.
- Understands, supports, and promotes the Arc Broward brand.
- Creates and executes a written business plan for each enterprise to include operational strategies, 3 year fiscal growth projections and growth strategies for existing and/or new service lines.
- Executes a creative marketing plan for each enterprise – in collaboration with our in-house marketing and contracted public relations/marketing services.
- Directs, monitors and analyzes sales activity by enterprise sales staff including having an intimate knowledge of SalesForce CRM.
- Understand enterprise/business growth strategy and how customer relationship management solutions will support Arc Broward’s ability to succeed.
- Develop business growth strategies using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight.
- Translates organizational strategies into clear objectives and business action.
- Challenges the status quo.
- Identifies and engages stakeholders whose support is needed to accomplish goals.
- Commitment to measuring effectiveness, actively reviewing results and willingly making adjustments to improve effectiveness.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years related experience in marketing, budgeting, sales, strategic planning and business development.
- Proficiency with Salesforce software is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence others effectively.
- Possess a competitive nature, driven to succeed with exceptional work ethic.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must pass pre-employment Level 2 criminal background check and drug screen.
- Reliable, consistent work attendance is a requirement and essential function of this position.
How to apply
- Submit resume via e-mail to email@example.com
- Apply in person at 10250 NW 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL. 33351
- Apply online at www.arcbroward.com
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.