Vice President of Brand Partnerships & Acquisition
- September 6, 2019
About This Job
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in affiliate and/or acquisition marketing. D2C fashion experience is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of management experience in the fashion and/or footwear industry.
- Ability to attract, train, and retain world class talent.
- Natural ability to professionally develop members of your team, taking care to balance their personal goals and those of the overall business.
- Affiliate, third party drop-ship and marketplace management, Amazon and wholesale marketing experience preferred.
- Digital agency experience preferred in support of paid digital marketing programs including strategy, creative, and performance management and scorecard development.
- Significant omni-channel experience across the entire modern marketing mix, including expertise in both online and retail store demand generation and offline performance marketing channels.
- Ability to impact revenue and growth trajectory of a high-growth business due to a combination of team building and mentorship skills, as well as innovative ideas
- Knowledge of marketing attribution methodologies and the ways in which common models are used to evaluate performance.
- Consummate team player, putting others before self, and
- Humble, ethical, and dependable in dealing with their marketing team, peers, leadership and, Nisolo partners.
- Customer focused, servant leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who actively engages stakeholders at all levels.
- Business savvy with the ability to grasp the business model, analytics, and strategic plans of the company.
- Expert knowledge preferred in:
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite
- Shopify, Amazon Seller Central
- Podcast and newsletter advertising
- Analytical software: Coremetrics/Google Analytics
- Asana, Basecamp or Trello, Slack or Teams
- Commission Junction or other affiliate networks
- CRM tools
- Analytical software: Coremetrics, Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical, planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work alongside and communicate with senior management level executives.
- History of strong relationships and contacts at key brand partners.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the questions below, and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “VP of Brand Partnerships & Acquisition [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of Vice President of Brand Partnership & Acquisition at Nisolo? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- Expound on your experience managing brand partnerships and acquisition and driving marketing campaigns throughout digital channels from inception to launch to post-launch analysis.