Product Design & Development Coordinator
- June 21, 2019
About This Job
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent life experience. Design, Product Development, and/or Business related field of study preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Able to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Understanding of sustainable fashion, ethical fashion, and/or social enterprise preferred.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a brief cover letter, answers to the below questions, and an updated résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Applicant for Product Design & Development Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of Product Design & Development Coordinator at Nisolo? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- You receive marketing samples that are significantly different in color compared to the confirmation sample. The photoshoot is 2 weeks away. What next steps do you take and who do you inform?