- December 8, 2017
About This Job
If you are an electrifying leader with vision, dedicated to achieving financial-based and mission-based outcomes, then we need you. Friendship Industries, Inc. is searching for our next President. Friendship Industries and our mission-driven businesses (Able Solutions, Integrated Repack & Logistics), transform lives by creating employment pathways for adults striving to overcome the challenges of disabilities, homelessness, incarceration, mental health issues, substance abuse challenges, and limited education.
As President, you will help us achieve expansive growth by leveraging your talents for spotting opportunities, for supporting strong strategies, and for utilizing your many business connections. Your skillset should include proven success in sales and marketing and personnel management. Ideally you will have existing customer contacts and relationships in the areas of consumer products packaging, fulfillment, and 3’d party logistics. In overseeing strategy, relationship building, and revenue growth, you will work directly with the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors to insure our continued success as a leader in the social enterprise arena.
- Skilled in sales & marketing, organizational development, personnel leadership, budget and strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to increase revenue for profitability
- Demonstrated leadership competencies in strategic thinking, business acumen, decision making and financial management
- Partner with CEO, CFO, Board of Directors and Directors to jointly achieve goals and objectives
- Consumer Packaging, 3PL, and Fulfillment customer contacts and relationships a plus
- Minimum of 1O years’ experience in executive management; profit oriented/commercial environment with a social responsibility vision a plus
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s required
- Evidence of progressively responsible financial & operational management
- Travel is primarily local, but some out of the area and overnight travel is expected
Submit resume with salary requirement range to:
Please no phone calls.
Persons with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE EOE (MFDV)