POVA Marketing Internship
- June 15, 2019
About This Job
- Working towards a degree in Studio Art, Art Education, or Art Therapy preferred; not required
- Previous art experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to define and work toward deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work under minimal supervision
- Supports the mission & goals of POVA
About Poverty and the Arts
Poverty and the Arts (POVA) is a social enterprise nonprofit that provides supplies, studio space, training, and a marketplace to artists impacted by homelessness so they can create and sell artwork, as well as gain valuable entrepreneurial and social skills.
To apply for the marketing internship for POVA, please submit your resume and cover letter to Executive Director, Nicole Minyard at nicole@PovertyandtheArts.org.