Online Fulfillment Supervisor
- May 29, 2018
About This Job
We are currently searching for a Online Fulfillment Supervisor to join our team. This position will coordinate the daily activities within the Logistics department in fulfilling orders for our online sales channel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that online orders are picked, packed and shipped within prescribed timelines
- Distribute and coordinate daily workload for the Leather Prep Team by outlining goals for the day or week as needed
- Monitor inventory levels relative to orders and collaborate with buying teams to ensure on time fulfillment and shipping to customer
- Operate inventory system with attention to detail so that all information contained within is accurate
- Perform weekly check ins with Leather Prep team to ensure all staff is on task
- Communicate with Customer Service team to ensure that correct information is being relayed to customer about their order
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Ability to follow processes
- Strong computer skills preferably with familiarity working in Inventory Management Systems as well as Office Suite of programs
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills to meet and exceed weekly goals
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently but also a Team Player
- Communicates kindly and graciously to fellow team-members
- Loves working for a company who is actively working to break the chain of generational poverty!
We look for employees who are passionate about purpose, seek excellence within their responsibilities, and enjoy a collaborative work environment.For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé in order to begin your application.