- November 11, 2019
About This Job
- If you’re currently a teacher, you must have taught music for a minimum of two years, and you must provide a reference relevant to that experience.
- If you’re a working musician, you must have a minimum of four years’ experience either touring or working consistently otherwise as a professional musician, and you must provide a reference relevant to that experience.
- All applicants must successfully complete a background check and short, live, online interview process, as well as sign a Teacher Agreement Form.
- All applicants must have their own device with a webcam and consistent internet access. You might also want to use headphones for optimal audio quality. We recommend the use of Chrome or Firefox with our Web RTC platform.
- All applicants are encouraged to volunteer as a musical mentor for one child in foster care weekly for up to a year, either online or in-person. If you choose not to volunteer, please spread the word about how our lessons are benefitting students in foster care! Click here to learn more about our cause.