IMPACT Program Coordinator
- October 12, 2019
About This Job
- 3 years experience in providing behavioral intervention or behavior management services to moderate to severe emotionally-disturbed individuals
- Associate’s degree or equivalent of 60 semester or 90 quarter units in psychology, mental health, behavior management, special education, or a field closely related to the knowledge and abilities of this classification, from an institution of higher learning recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Certification in Crisis Prevention and Intervention (CPI)
- Equivalency Provision: Certificate in a psychiatric technician or other similar mental health program from an institute of higher learning recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation may substitute for one year of the required experience
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) required.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must apply by submitting a pdf cover letter and resume to email@example.com and use “IMPACT Coord” in the subject line. E-mail submissions only/No phone inquiries. Responses will be sent only to individuals meeting the outlined requirements of the position.