Chief Financial Officer
- May 24, 2019
About This Job
- 15+ years of experience in management roles with significant decision-making, financial, strategic planning, operational, information technology, and administration responsibilities.
- Excellent understanding of both for-profit and non-profit accounting and business models.
- Strong knowledge of macroeconomic conditions, and the key financial instruments in the social finance, impact investing, and philanthropic fields.
- Strong technical understanding of banking terms, commercial lending, debt/equity structures, credit, underwriting, loan operations, portfolio management, and investment programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively interact with staff, clients and prospects, and strategic partners. Ability to communicate complex subject matter in easily understood terms.
- Work well under pressure, demonstrating a culture of accountability in meeting goals.
- Strong leader, mentor, and facilitator who thrives in a team-oriented collaborative atmosphere.
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values that underlie RSF’s work and were inspired by Rudolf Steiner’s ideas regarding associative economics.
RSF Social Finance is a proud equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity; candidates representing a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
RSF Social Finance has retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this high-priority search. In order to apply, please submit an updated resume and thoughtful cover letter that outlines how your skills and experiences meet the qualifications of the position
Please refrain from contacting RSF Social Finance directly; all inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs at RSF@schaffercombs.com. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.