- June 10, 2019
About This Job
Critical Thinking + Customer-Service Orientation + Communication
- 2 or more years of experience in sales or business preferred.
- Demonstrated work history of resourcefulness, organization and problem solving.
- High energy and ability to engage others towards a common goal.
- Strong work ethic and business acumen with ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or experience using a CRM platform.
- Basic computer skills necessary- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially spreadsheets, database and
- reporting tools.
- Professional experience with of addiction and recovery, homelessness, domestic violence, mental health and/or Illinois’ criminal justice system a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cara is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Cara does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com to apply. No phone calls please.