Account Manager – Property Management
- December 19, 2018
About This Job
Title: Account Manager – Property Management
Reports to: Manager of Operations
Purpose: The Account Manager – Commercial serves as the primary contact for Cleanslate clients. They build and sustain relationships of trust, focusing on both client retention and sales, while providing oversight for field operations. The Account Manager oversees crew supervisors who execute the scope of work.
As a social enterprise undertaken by Cara, Cleanslate is a small but mighty cleaning machine, differentiated by its fast and friendly service and its deep commitment to the community. We provide what some might consider an ordinary service (litter abatement, landscaping, snow removal & power washing) in an extraordinary way, so that all Chicago neighborhoods – from Uptown to South Shore to many communities in between – can take pride in the safety, revitalization, and vibrancy that is created through clean streetscapes serviced by motivated and motivating people. We don’t just get the job done, we do it in a way that makes you feel good too. This unique DNA is what truly sets it apart.
Essential functions and duties:
- Build property management revenue segment by developing a pipeline of prospective clients.
- Establish strong relationships with clients for referrals and sales of ancillary services.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and other networking events.
- Prepare and present proposals for prospective and current customers.
- Monitor contract performance by site inspections, customer walk-throughs, and financial metrics.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement, quality, and safety within operations by keeping the lines of communication open and staff accountable to KPI’s.
- Manage, train, and develop staff and program participants.
- Create schedules, order supplies, and monitor workflow to ensure jobs are completed as agreed.
- Develop tracking and control measures for staff and drive quality and profitable performance.
- Ensure staff is accurately completing all necessary documentation.
- Ensure all human resource items are properly executed by Cleanslate management team.
- Perform additional duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by Cleanslate Management.
- Minimum of two years of experience in relatable field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- able to book meetings in Outlook, create charts for scheduling projects, create presentations in PowerPoint for operations staff.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects and crews remotely.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide critical thinking to provide favorable outcomes.
Please submit cover letter, salary history, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cara is an Equal Opportunity Employer.