- May 30, 2017
- 8:00 AM — 3:00 PM
About This Event
Pathway Lending and Pathway WBC will be hosting its 2nd annual Tech Academy in partnership with Women in Technology of Tennessee with special guest and lunch key note speaker Mila Grigg of MODA Image and Brand Consulting.
When: Tuesday, May 30th from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Tennessee Bankers Association
211 Athens Way #100, Nashville, TN 37228
The following are the breakout sessions which will be led by experts in their fields.
- Breakout Session 1: Tech Ed for Entrepreneurs Gain a broader understanding of how current technology solutions can improve the financial performance of your business.
- Breakout Session 2: Market, Measure, Grow! What are the best digital marketing platforms for your type of business? Learn basic analytics and reporting skills to better understand the impact of social media marketing
- Breakout Session 3: There’s an App for That: Mobile Business Management
- Breakout Session 4: Using Tech to Increase Profits and Reduce Overhead
- Breakout Session 5: Better Bookkeeping
- Breakout Session 6: Risk Hacking: How to Protect Customer’s and Reduce Financial Risk.
Don’t miss this opportunity to better your business by learning how technology can enhance and grow your business!