Social Enterprise Virtual Summit
- March 19, 2018 — March 31, 2018
About This Event
You are invited to the world’s largest free online event for social entrepreneurs, changemakers, do-gooders, social innovators and community leaders – all coming together to help you start good in 2018.
Taking place between the 19-31 March, the #StartingGood Virtual Summit brings together over 30 of the world’s leading social innovators and doers for over 30 hours of practical and actionable content – for FREE.
Whether you are in the early stages of a new idea looking to learn how to get started or are a changemaking veteran looking to deepen your impact with advice from like-minded peers, the #StartingGood Virtual Summit gives you access to the skills and ideas you need to create sustainable change.
You will have the rare opportunity to learn from the personal experiences of top social innovators from around the world who have been there before and walk away with practical skills to develop social change in your own community.
Now in its second year, the #StartingGood Virtual Summit offers you insights into various topics including how to build a board, the sales mindset for social enterprises, digital storytelling, blockchain for good and conscious content marketing, as well as access to interviews from experienced changemakers who have been there before.
Some of the inspiring speakers you’ll hear from at this year’s summit include:
- 2006 Noble Peace Prize winner and pioneer of microfinance, Muhammad Yunus
- CEO of the Foundation for Young Australians, Jan Owen AM who will share her insights into the future of work for young people
- Founder of Hatched and expert in embedding purpose into businesses, Timothy O’Brien
- CEO of Emergent, Holly Ransom will present on the macro trends shaping the future.