SEA North Texas: Getting Your Message Across Effectively
- April 7, 2016
- 1:00 pm — 4:30 pm
About This Event
Who we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say and do. Good communication is the foundation of our work in any arena.
Yet we are bombarded by massive amounts of communication, day in, day out; from ads, to TV, radio, billboards, print, text, social media; there is too much to actively and consciuosly process. We spend a great deal of time communicating what we want others to know, what we want others to do and how we want them to engage, often not as effectively as we would like. Much gets lost in translation in the noise of words, distractions and misunderstandings.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- HOW you can communicate more effectively from the inside out.
- HOW you can best state your intentions and purpose, leading to more effective outcomes.
- and MUCH MORE!
Who should attend the Workshop?
- Social enterprise practicioners
- Nonprofit professionals, their boards and staff
- Development professionals
Anyone curious about learning more about the social enterprise field and how to attain sustainablity and absolutely anyone who has ever experienced a “failure to communicate”.
Facililitator: Consultant / Coach, Laurel Rolls