- March 1, 2013
SummaryWashington State is a center for social enterprise engagement, innovative entrepreneurship, and community outreach. To that end, we are actively building the field of social enterprise through networking opportunities, educational forums, strategic partnerships, and impact legislation. We are passionate about creating a fertile social enterprise ecosystem for our communities. Our Guiding Principles:
- We celebrate diverse organizational cultures that actively build out the social enterprise landscape.
- We believe in harnessing the power of the marketplace to produce massive social value.
- We support building capacity in organizations to produce the leaders of tomorrow
- We believe in the scale-ability of collective impact.
- We advocate a public policy environment that supports social enterprise.
- We recognize that social enterprise is effective at creating and supporting public benefit.
- We believe that social enterprise can create a more just and sustainable world.
Board of Directors
Ross Latham, Board Chair